Please contact us by phone, or email before placing any orders, should you have any questions about a product, warranty, shipment, or policy. When placing an order on our website or over the phone, you agree to the policies and information below. It is your responsibility to have read these terms prior to placing an order.
Dirt Patriot LLC.
PH: 951-331-8889 M-F 9-5 PST
Collection and Use of Personal Information:
You can stop by our website 24/7 and know that you will never be asked to provide any personal information.
However, when you purchase products from Dirt Patriot, we will ask for your contact information such as your name, street address, phone number and e-mail address, as well as certain billing information, such as your credit card number and billing address. Dirt Patriot will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding new products and services in the future.
When processing an online or phone payment transaction, we typically receive data related to the transaction from the credit card processing institution. This normally includes confirmation of the payment and the information furnished by you when placing the order. We NEVER keep credit card information on file or stored in a customer account.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting personally identifiable information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share and disclose such information only as described below.
Dirt Patriot may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
1. We have your consent to share the information
2. We need to share your information to provide the product you have requested
3. We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Dirt Patriot to provide a product or service to you. Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
Personal identifiable consumer information is shared with third parties (such as banks and credit card processors) to the extent necessary for Dirt Patriot to deliver payment processing information.
We also may release personally identifiable information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law enforcement or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dirt Patriot, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction. We will seek damages and request prosecution for any fraud attempted or completed on Dirt Patriot.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Dirt Patriot.
The Internet can NOT be considered 100% secure, EVER. However, Information you provide to us is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Dirt Patriot uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions and payments.
We also try to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures at our physical location. Further Dirt Patriot retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
By clicking "agree" Dirt Patriot may use your email address to send you newsletters or future promotional information. We will never sell your information to anyone, ever and will gladly remove you from our email lit should you choose not to receive any updates from us. Just ask.
Dirt Patriot may, at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Dirt Patriot website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
PLEASE READ ALL WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICIES PRIOR TO ORDERING
BY PLACING YOUR ORDER EITHER ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND POLICIES
- Dirt Patriot LLC provides a Limited Lifetime warranty to the original purchaser/owner of the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in material and workmanship on products manufactured by Dirt Patriot LLC. Because of the nature of how some products are used in off-road conditions, not all Dirt Patriot branded products carry this warranty. If a product is not specified here, please call us for warranty information before purchasing it.
- All non-branded Dirt Patriot products carry a warranty from the original manufacturer. Dirt Patriot cannot offer a warranty on products we sell that were not manufactured under the Dirt Patriot LLC name. Some of the products Dirt Patriot LLC sells may be covered under specific manufacturers’ warranty(s) and may require a warranty claim through the manufacturer by the end user (you). This information can be found on each manufactures web site for the specific product you have purchased from us.
- Dirt Patriot LLC will not warranty any product for Finish, Alterations, Modifications, Corrosion and/or improper installation.
- Dirt Patriot will not consider for warranty any product that has any signs of off-road abuse or Racing.
- Dirt Patriots LLC 's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at our sole discretion. Any costs or time of installation or removal and all shipping costs of defective parts back to us are not covered under this warranty and will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
---RETURNS / REFUNDS---
- Dirt Patriot LLC WILL NOT GIVE A REFUND ON ANY PARTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PRE - APPROVED. We require that you call or email us for a RA# (Return Authorization) prior to returning any parts. We may ask for photos of the products installed/in use to be emailed to us prior to approving any refund.
NO CREDIT(s) WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY PART(s) RETURNED WITHOUT AN APPROVED RA# INSIDE THE PACKAGE YOU ARE RETURNING TO US OR TO OUR SHIPPING WAREHOUSE LOCATIONS.
- MISSING OR DAMAGED PARTS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER DELIVERY- Please open all boxes and check all packing material within 2 days of getting your package (s).
- NO credits will be given on ANY products past 30 days from the original delivery date.
- ALL refunds carry a minimum re-stocking fee of 20% from the original purchase price minus any discounts used. Shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
- Non-defective merchandise credit will only be credited to the original purchaser and to the original payment method (Credit Card, PayPal, etc.)
- You are responsible for all shipping costs on ALL return items you are submitting to us for a refund. If you ship an item back to us that we deem is in good condition, we may not offer a refund. If this is the case, we can ship this part back to you and YOU must pay for all shipping costs.
- All Returns must be repackaged to eliminate damage during shipping back to us. Products damaged during the return ship process back to Dirt Patriot are the full responsibility of you and the shipping company in which you choose. If your item is damaged, lost, or stolen it’s on YOU. We recommend insuring your shipment back to us.
- Some items sold by Dirt Patriot maybe returned with postage provided by us to our warehouse. These items will require an RA# and are on a case by case basis with the item ordered and that manufacturers policy.
--- Cancelled or Changed orders ---
- All orders cancelled carry a cancellation fee of 20% of TOTAL order amount.
- Orders that are cancelled after they are processed and packaged for shipment will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Packages that are refused at the time of delivery will be charged a 30% restocking fee and all return shipping fees will be deducted from return credit.
- All orders cancelled due to an Item not being in stock or because they are back-ordered will carry a 20% cancellation fee. We do our best to eliminate this situation, however, Current Product availability is out of our hands, and we cannot control when most items will become available. WE DON'T CONTROL THE INVENTORY OF OTHER COMPANIES; therefore, we don't always know when products will be available to complete orders. Please Contact us first so we can determine product availability of the item you requested.
By clicking the confirm order button you are authorizing the total amount of money due to be billed to your credit card or PayPal account.
- If you change your mind about your purchase after the order is complete and your card has been charged, a min order cancellation fee of 20% will be deducted from your refund amount.
--- PAYMENT OPTIONS ---
We accept all major credit card companies- Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard. We also accept bank wire transfers and PayPal payments. All PayPal Accounts MUST have a verified shipping and billing address and we will ONLY ship to this address. We may even provide Financing through third party vendors. Any 3rd Party Financing is an agreement between you and that party, and Dirt Patriot has no control over that agreement. We are not responsible for any payments made to or through that company.
Bank wire transfers- All Bank wire transfers to us are FREE, MINUS any Fees by your Institution.
Please make sure your billing address is current up to date with your Credit Card Company or bank prior to ordering with us. If your current credit card billing address does not match the address you used to place the order on our website or over the phone, a pending transaction may be posted to your account until your credit card company or bank has been notified of the declined transaction. The pending transaction may take 5-10 business days to be posted back to your account.
--- SHIPPING ---
- We try our best to ship orders within 2-3 business days. Please know and try to understand that we sell many items from other companies, and it is nearly impossible to keep track of their current items in stock. Many products may take up to 18 weeks or more to ship to you. Please contact us prior to ordering to confirm if an item is available.
- Even though some items on our website may say they are in stock. It is possible that our site did not update inventory properly and it may be out of stock at the time you place your order. We are unable to give refunds without a restocking fee after you place your order because of out-of-stock items. Please contact US to ensure an item is in stock prior to placing your order.
- Dirt Patriot will make NO guarantees on delivery date or shipping date regardless of shipping method selected. All shipping times do not include the day of the shipment, holidays, or weekends. Our business hours are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST. We will do our best to work with you and the shipping company to recover all lost and stolen packages. Under certain situations, the shipping company may deny the claim. If this happens, you may not get refunded ANY money for stolen packages. We highly recommend delivery to a secure location, or where someone is available to receive delivery.
- Some or all packages we ship may require a signature at the time of delivery. The shipping company will make usually make 3 attempts to deliver your package. If on the 3rd attempt no one is available to sign for the package, it will be returned to us. You will be responsible for all return shipping to us and any charges to re-ship the package back to you. It is also possible that the shipping company will hold the package at a warehouse. If this is the case, you are responsible for driving to that location to pick up your package.
--- International Orders---
We do ship internationally. Please contact us prior to ordering if you are shipping outside the USA. We ship worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. Just call us first so we can get you a quote to your shipping location. Some Items may also be shipped from International locations and will require additional time to get to you. Please contact us if you have any questions.
--- FRAUD ---
- We have many procedures in place to help protect you and ourselves against fraud. Dirt Patriot does not keep any credit card info on file unless first authorized by you to do so.
If we suspect fraud, we may hold your order and not ship it, or deny it completely. Generally, we process full refunds within 5 business days if we suspect fraud. If you discover a refund for your parts, it generally means we didn’t accept the transaction or ship your items after trying to contact you for confirmation or additional details.
Dirt Patriot LLC (Also known as Dirt Patriot) may NOT be held liable for any fraud that can occur. Though, we will do our very best in helping local law enforcement agencies track any fraud cases as well as provide data to them to catch fraudulent activity.
--- IMPORTANT WARNING ---
Limitation of Liability
Dirt Patriot is NOT responsible for any modification to your vehicle. Be that through a part we sell, or manufacture. Changing a vehicle’s composition is not recommended from a legal safety standpoint, and by agreeing to purchase from us, you agree to not hold us responsible for ANYTHING that occurs to you or others by utilizing our products or products we sell.
The Installation of a lift kit or “lifting components” will raise the center of gravity on the vehicle which the kit/components are installed and they will make the vehicle more likely to tip over when turning, or when driving on sloping terrain. Wider wheels with more offset, and wider tires should be installed on any lifted vehicle to minimize rollover. BUT installing wider wheels may not compensate for the lift you install. USE caution when driving your vehicle after installation of any lift or levelling kit. The driver of any vehicle with lifting components/kits must drive the vehicle more carefully and must avoid quick or sharp turns. The user is knowingly modifying the suspension system of the vehicle in which any suspension modifications are made and assumes all liability for any damage it could cause.
Improper installation or misuse of Dirt Patriot’s products or any other products we sell could result in property damage, injury, or death to the driver, passenger, or bystanders.
Dirt Patriot LLC will NOT be liable for ANY damages or injuries- resulting from, or caused by the installation of our lift kits, or any other products we sell.
All bolts loosened during install of anything we sell must be checked several times after install for proper torque and overall condition. We strongly recommend working with a certified professional installer. Installation of parts we sell including installing larger wheels and tires may make your vehicles brakes not work as well as they did. Your vehicle weighs more therefore it may take longer to stop.
Some items we sell may contain chemicals known to be harmful in the state of California. Please do your own research before purchasing products from our website and visit the CA state website for more information. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov